Monday, October 22, 2012

My 2 weeks in Italy

So my 2 weeks in Italy is up, and considering that I didn't want to come back and I had a tooth out it wasn't as dreadful as I thought it would be. 

Although I didn't get out of the house that much I spent a good amount of time with my mum which was nice because I had been missing her. I also helped out with her play that she was in. 
One of the best things about being back in Italy is that I was able to drive. I have missed driving a lot, so as soon as I get a job (hopefully soon) I will get some driving lessons and then I'll save up for a car.

I've definitely taken advantage of the fact that I've been here to eat Sushi,Pasta and Pizza because although you can obviously get these 3 things in England Sushi is very expensive so until I'm earning proper money I won't be going out for that anytime soon, and there's nothing like Pasta and Pizza from Italy. 

A few pics from these 2 weeks


Waiting to board the plane at Heathrow





Helping mum out with the play she was in



The view from my mums office 


An outfit of the day



My baby :)



What has everyone been up to these 2 weeks? 

Izzy
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment