Friday, October 5, 2012

Wisdom Tooth Woes

So last weekend my wisdom tooth started to bother me again. I started taking antibiotics but they definitely weren't working as well as they had when I had to take them 2 months ago. 
Anyway I knew that I couldn't wait until the 26th of November (which was when I was supposed to have my appointment at the hospital) so I made an appointment at the dentist. 
I went and he gave me another course of antibiotics to take on top of the ones I was already taking and he also told me to call the hospital and ask them if I could fix an appointment at an earlier date. 
I did this and they basically told me that there wasn't another date available, they told me that I'd have to call every day and see if someone had cancelled.
Anyway yesterday I was talking to my mum on the phone and she said that it would be best if I went back to  Italy so I could have it done privately by the dentist that has worked on my teeth for years.
So that's what is going to happen. I'm flying back on Monday for 2 weeks. If you read my blog you will probably guess that I'm hardly ecstatic about going back to Italy so soon after my move to England. Oh well at least I get to see my mum and dad and my doggy :). 

Izzy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment